The bachelor degree in business administration equips with intellectual ability of executive personality and managerial skills through appropriate combination of business and general education to assist students to understand and develop their unique leadership qualities and entrepreneurial skills to be successfully managing business functions and enterprises.
- To equip students with critical thinking skills in all functional areas of business management.
- To equip students with entrepreneurial skills to develop their own business
- To furnish knowledge and skills to the students to hold leading managerial positions in the organizations.
- To provide to the students with the scientific research skills in different disciplines of this field of specialization.
- 144 credit hours
- 4 years program
- March and September intake
- 16 weeks in semester
Mode of program
- Full time program
- Part time program