The bachelor degree in accounting and Finance program equips with the necessary knowledge and skills of this specialization that allows our students to pursue their career of auditing, taxation, finance, and other related areas in accounting and finance.
- To develop knowledge and skills of this specialization to improve the quality of our students to meet with the need of labor market.
- To enhance student’s ability to use data analysis, planning and decision making based on their expertise of this field.
- To equip the relevant of academic advancement and business changing trend.
- To develop students ability of communications skills, leadership and good teamwork.
- 144 credit hours
- 4 years program
- March and September intake
- 16 weeks in semester
Mode of program
- Full time program
- Part time program